On Puerto Rico Medicaid Program New Congress Requirements
You are invited to participate of this informal request with the purpose of selecting a firm that will support the Puerto Rico Department of Health (PRDoH) Medicaid Program with Congress requirements compliance. This Consulting Services are needed in order to ensure compliance with special requirements established by Congress on Federal ACT: P.L. 116-94, Further Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2020 (Enclosed) enacted on December 20, 2019.
PRDoH serves as the Single State Agency responsible of the administration of the Puerto Rico Medicaid Program (PRMP). PRMP is overseen at the federal level by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). PRMP works closely and is regulated by CMS to plan, administer, and operate the Medicaid Program in Puerto Rico.
PRMP is seeking to engage a professional services contract with a known and capable organization, with extensive expertise on CMS rules and regulations. The organization should have expertise on compliance, reporting, and government best practices in a CMS regulated organization. Additionally, the selected vendor should have the potential to develop good relationships with members of Congress.
Please pay special attention to the important dates included in the documents.
If you have any questions please contact Mr. Walter Dobek, Administrative Advisor, at (787) 765-2929 Ext. 6700, 6709 or 6710; email@example.com.
1. There are three (3) important documents to be considered:
a. Invitation letter issued by PRMP on February 26, 2020.
b. ACT No: 116-94, Further Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2020.
c. Puerto Rico Federal Affairs Administration (PRFAA) Memorandum of December 17, 2019
2. The due date to present the proposal will be on Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 5:00 PM AST.
3. The proposals should be sent on said date to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Contract Period – The contract period will be divided by federal fiscal year, so the first contract will be from the date of signature by both parties until September 30, 2020, the second contract period will be from October 1st, 2020 until September 30, 2021. We should expect a beginning date at mid-March or the beginning of April 2020.
5. Waiver - Puerto Rico Medicaid Program does not have a waiver granted by CMS regarding 1915(b) Managed Care, 1915(c) Home and Community, and 1115 Demonstrations.
6. By early next week, possible on Wednesday, Puerto Rico Medicaid Program will schedule a conference call, as needed, to clarify any doubt or to provide any other information.
In San Juan, Puerto Rico, on February 26, 2020.
|Invitation letter issued by PRMP on February, 26, 2020|
|ACT No: 116-94, Further Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2020|
|Puerto Rico Federal Affairs Administration (PRFAA) Memorandum of December 17, 2019|